At Impression Systems our mission is to provide world-class welding manipulators for the Indian manufacturing sector & make them competitive with Robotics & Automation solutions.
In welding work, positioners are an essential aid in increasing working flexibility, productivity, and quality, not to mention labour motivation. Welding manipulators or welding positionersachieve this objective by making the orientation of workpiece that is to be welded in proper welding position or a position that makes access of torch in this case easier & automated.
These manipulators are mostly induction motor driven in case of manual welding, while they are servo motor driven in case of robotic or automated welding.
- The motorized movement of the component makes alignment of the component (i.e. to be weld) easy with quick orientation.
- Impression Systems positioners main advantage of is that work-pieces can always be set up to the best possible welding positionseliminates the need for repetitive clamping, de-clamping of component & other handling equipment like cranes. As a result, welding productivity can be raised.
- Welding manipulators provide precise & rigid positioning of workpieces to help properly align the welding arc that can't be achieved in the case of manual positioning.
- Help reduce worker fatigue & safety and thus increase output.
- Welding positioners enable large, bulky or awkward workpieces to be accurately positioned to achieve the ‘down hand’ welding position without the need for overhead cranes or additional manpower or handling equipment.
- The 'down hand' welding position is essential to achieve efficient welding procedures, maximize deposition rate and meet the welders demand for fast, safe and efficient production requirements.
Types of welding manipulators:
- Tilt type Manipulator.
- Turn type manipulator.
- Tilt, Turn and Lift type manipulator.
- Tilt and Turn type manipulator.
||1 Ton to 50 Tons
||Motorized with VFD control for all motions
||359° or Continuous 360°Rotation type