Efficient Logistic automation solutions:
- Track Loading automation
- Warehouse Transfer System
- Mobile Racking
- Suspended Fork
- Shuttle Systems
- Automated storage and retrieval system (ASRS)
Impression Systems projection shows that logistics is one of the most promising applications for Robotics and Automation (R&A) technology. The logistics automation companies in India is at an inflection point as the boom in e-commerce dramatically raises the bar for supply chain efficiency across the economy.
Robotics & Automation: A key success factor logistics automation
The reality is that robotics & automation is rapidly becoming a key success factor in e-commerce and is about to make a very large impact on the world of logistics. From autonomous mobile robots and automatic storage systems to track & trace technologies and advanced supply chain software, it is a game changer enabling increasingly speedy, safe and error-free distribution, shorter time to market and ultimately lower costs to businesses and consumers.
Benefits of logistics automation:
- The biggest benefit of logistics automation is that it saves labor, however, it is also used to save energy and materials and to improve quality, accuracy, and precision.
- It decreaseslabor time spent on the manual entry for examplein the process of planning the movement of procured and sold goods in logistics operations.
- Automation decreases costs and impacts the bottom line, all while minimizing error and improving overall customer service.
- Logistics automation decreases manual entry of processing freight shipments and the automatic retrieval of options in the procurement of transportation for required freight.
Industries that use logistics automation:
- E-Commerce Retail
- Logistics: Courier and Parcel
- Food and FMCG